Thursday, February 22, 2018

UberChic Beauty Got Chevron 02 Stamping Plate Review


Hello lovelies! Today's post is short and sweet. I have just one stamping plate to share with you- the UberChic Beauty Got Chevron 02. The images I chose were giving me some trouble initially using my firm clear stamper. I decided to try my sticky and squishy stamper and that helped me get the images perfectly. I am really happy with both these looks and hope you enjoy..


Got Chevron 02


For this look I created a gradient with one of my favorite color combos, including my collaboration shade from piCture pOlish (because it's the best!). On top I stamped with probably the most popular image from this plate which is kind of adorable.


Polishes used:
piCture pOlish Sisters, Eerie, and Tasha
B.M.C. Yummy Gummy- pale lilac stamping polish



This X-pattern image called for something chic and classy. So I kept it simple, with some sparkle of course. 

Polishes used:
Cirque Colors Golightly and Halcyon
KBShimmer Eyes White Open


The Got Chevron 02 plate retails for $14.99 and is available now through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty


What do you think of the plate and these designs? I'm getting the first Got Chevron plate soon and will be sharing some looks from that one in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!