Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Serendipity Nail Polish Summer 2017 Collection

*purchased by me

Hello lovelies! Today I have swatches from a new-to-me indie brand, Serendipity Nail Polish. I have had my eye on this brand for some time now and finally decided to make a purchase. I love this color palette for Summer and was really pleased with the formulas as well. I will for sure be purchasing from them again! Let's take a look..


Hike & Be Happy is a slightly swampy green creme. This had a great formula and applied very smoothly. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Bottomless Mimosas is a marigold yellow creme. It didn't self level completely, which is pretty typical for a yellow. Shown is three coats, no top coat.


Orange County Girl is a bright melon orange creme. Nice smooth formula, but did take some building up for complete opacity. Shown is three coats, no top coat.


We Run This Beach is a deep cobalt blue creme. It had a really great formula, and dries with a satin finish. Shown is two coats, no top coat. 


CaLOVEfornia is a linear holographic topper. This had a nice holo payout and applied easily. Shown is one coat over the other four cremes from the collection. 



The Serendipity Nail Polish Summer 2017 Collection is available now and retails for only $30, or $10-$12 individually. It can be purchased through the Serendipity website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!