Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Colores de Carol Mother's Day Duo + Wizard Lizard


Are you ready to see the gorgeousness that is this new Colores de Carol release? I cannot tell you how in love I am! The shades are stunning and the formulas are great. In case you think I'm exaggerating we'll move right along to the photos. 


Colores de Carol polishes are all 5-free (meaning no Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor). The bottles contain .5 fl.oz./ 15ml.


Nancy is a dark eggplant purple linear holographic with micro iridescent glitter, multi-chrome flakes and holo flakes. This one is actually named after the creator Carolina's mom, and isn't it so perfect?! I don't own anything else quite like this. Shown is two coats with top coat.



Eternal Love light salmon creme with delicate shimmer. Though a little more subdued, it is equally as beautiful. Shown is three coats, plus top coat.



Wizard Lizard is a glitter topper packed with iridescent chameleon glitter in various sizes and crystal chameleon flakes in a clear base. This photo is shown with one coat over a blue base color with shiny top coat.

Shown over black with a shiny top coat.

Shown over black base with Colores de Carol Matte N' Go top coat.


The Mother's Day Duo and Wizard Lizard will be available April 14th at 9:00 am EST and each polish retails for $11, or $20 for the duo. Make sure to use my code NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order!



Colores de Carol




Are you as impressed with these polishes as I am? The Mother's Day Duo has found a big place in my heart and Wizard Lizard is so much fun to play with. I could have swatched it over so many different colors! Let me know what you think in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!