Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Dermelect 'ME' Spring/Summer '17 Romantic Renaissance Collection


Hello ladies! It is warm and sunny outside and I feel like singing! While the world is awakening, so is the need for color growing inside me. In the foliage, in my clothes, and on my nails. That is why I am so excited to share my review of the Dermelect 'ME' Spring/Summer '17 Romantic Renaissance Collection. The colors couldn't be more perfect for Spring. I have three of the six polishes from the collection, and the shades are giving me life!


Faire Maiden is a light and dusty desert sage creme. I don't have another color like this and I am in love. This is two coats, plus top coat.


Enlighten Me is an apricot nude creme. This is another shade that is different than any other nudes I have. It has a sweet, slight blush to it. This is two coats, plus top coat.


Right As Reign is a dusty sky blue. Another beautiful shade. This is two coats, plus top coat.


Dermelect polishes are 5-free (meaning no Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor) and Cruelty free. It contains a key ingredient, Keratin Protein Peptide, for strengthening nails. 

The Dermelect 'ME' Spring/Summer '17 Romantic Renaissance Collection is available now and retails for $14/each through www.dermelect.com.


Dermelect


I'd love to know if you're planning on picking up any of these shades, or any of the three others in the collection. Let me know what you think in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!