Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Celestial Cosmetics SantaMental Collection and LE Swatches


Hey peeps! I have more long overdue swatches for you. It's pretty much the same story as my last post (read about it here and here). So even though I swatched these polishes weeks ago, I'm just now getting them edited and ready to go. The bad part is.. not all of them are still available :(. Sorry guys. I decided to publish them anyway because I don't want all my hard work to go to waste!



Santa, Define Good? is a deep berry jelly base with holo micro glitter. I had to start with my favorite! This is two coats, no top coat.



I Can Get You On the Naughty List is a deep purple holographic with pretty green shimmer and color-shifting flakies. This is two coats, no top coat.



Jingle My Bells! is a silver holo micro glitter with blue micro glitter. Sparkly but subdued. This is two coats, no top coat.



Dear Santa, I Can Explain! is a medium green linear holo with warm golden shimmer. LOVE the shimmer in this one! This is two coats, no top coat.



Santa Only Comes Once A Year is a metallic-y, mermaid-y cool blue holo with subtle green shimmer. This is two coats, no top coat.



Don't Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle is a teal green jelly base with holo microglitter. SO sparkly and pretty! This is two coats, no top coat.



Christmas Stars Limited Edition is a charcoal based duo chrome that shifts to purple. The shift was so hard to capture! This is two coats, no top coat.



Marigold October 2016 Limited Edition has a red base that shifts to orange, with golden shimmer and flakes. This is two coats, no top coat.



Narcissus December 2016 Limited Edition is a delicate whitish pink with subtle pink shimmer. This was my other favorite! It applied smoothly in three coats (four on pinky to cover ridges), with top coat.


Celestial Cosmetics polishes are all 5-free (meaning no Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor). The bottles contain 12ml. 

Celestial Cosmetics





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!