Thursday, October 20, 2016

UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves + Who Gives A Hoot + Zombie Love Stamping Plate Review

Hey peeps! I have three stamping plates from the awesome UberChic Beauty to share with you today. All three are great for this time of year and I am especially loving the Lovely Leaves plate. I'm personally not a zombie fan outside of the movie "Shaun of the Dead", but I know many of you are. I stayed away from anything gory 'cause that's not my style, ans still had lots of fun with the looks that I made from it. And then owls. C'mon, everyone loves owls, right? 


Lovely Leaves


What I used:
Celestial Cosmetics The Brides, The Devil's Concubine, & The Blood Is the Life





What I used:
OPI Lost On Lombard, Inside the ISABELLEtway, Where Did Suzi's Man-go?, Squeaker of the House, Yank My Doodle
Powder Perfect Gold Stamping Polish



Who Gives A Hoot Mini


What I used:
I Love Nail Polish Chocolate Slate and Long Walks
Powder Perfect Black Stamping Polish



I call this one "Hoo's There?".

What I used:
Pretty Serious Use The Quartz, Lonestar!
Colores de Carol Esperanza
Powder Perfect Black Stamping Polish



Zombie Love

It's like you're looking at the other side of my fingers! Whoa..

What I used:
OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons- nude
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri In Nude-tral, Mint Sprint, Plummet, Cherry Fast
Powder Perfect Orange Stamping Polish




 My favorite! It reminds me of Dr. Suess.

What I used:
Illamasqua Melange
Essie Chillato
Powder Perfect Black Stamping Polish


The UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves and Zombie Love stamping plates retail for $14.99 each and Who Gives A Hoot Mini plate retails for $7.99, and can be purchased through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty


Which of these plates fit your style? Do you have a favorite design from this post? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!