Thursday, October 6, 2016

UberChic Beauty Halloween 01 & 02 Stamping Plates Review


Hey ladies and gents! I have more delightful Halloween fun to share today! I've done a few nail art looks using UberChic Beauty's Halloween 01 & 02 (the second one is new this season) stamping plates. As much as I love Halloween, I don't love everything associated with it. I am not a fan of gory/gross nails, they give me the heebie jeebies. Fortunately the images on these plates are cute and fun, with the exception of a couple of the spider images. I was especially inspired by the spider webs, I think they make for some really pretty designs (like my favorite Halloween spiderweb and roses mani). So let's take a look of what I came up with!

Halloween 01


I think this first one is my favorite look I did. I love the simplicity of a mostly nude nail mixed with the fun of glitter and a cool spiderweb design on the tips.


What I used:
OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons- nude
Colores de Carol The Glitter Phantom
Powder Perfect White Stamping Polish
Seche Vite top coat



I went a little Hot Topic punk rock for this look. Totally something you could wear all year!


What I used:
OPI Hey Baby
OPI In True Stephani Fashion
Rica Blackout
Seche Vite top coat



This slime green nail polish said Frankenstein's monster to me so I added some a simple stitches image on top.


What I used:
Celestial Cosmetics Chases The Fairy
Powder Perfect White Stamping Polish
Seche Vite top coat




Halloween 02

How stinking cute is this cat and ghost design? I did a gradient with three purple shades on three of my nails and stamped it in both white and black. Then I used the single cat image on my pinky.


What I used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Leapin' Lilac
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pep in Your Step
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Plummet
Powder Perfect White Stamping Polish
Powder Perfect Black Stamping Polish
Seche Vite top coat



Here's another purple mani, this time with holo spider webs. They're so beautiful and not creepy at all!


What I used:
Powder Perfect Watchful Nights
Color Club Harp On It
Seche Vite top coat


The UberChic Beauty Halloween 01 and Halloween 02 stamping plates retail for $14.99 each and can be purchased through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty

What do you think of these designs? Would you wear any of them? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!