Monday, October 17, 2016

Celestial Cosmetics The Curse of Miss Ives Collection + Halloween Story LE + September 2016 Limited Edition


Hello lovelies! Today I have two smaller Celestial Cosmetics collections and the September 2016 Limited Edition shade to share with you. There are so many gorgeous polishes here, I'm going to jump right in!


Formula and application:
Celestial Cosmetics polishes are all 5-free (meaning no Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor). Each polish is slightly different from the next so I'll be describing them one by one. All of the formulas were good and I didn't have any issues with application.

Bottle and brush:
The bottles contain 12ml. The brushes are flat with a medium width, a shape I really prefer. The length is medium sized and flexes well for application. 



The Curse of Miss Ives Collection

Little Scorpion is a black based scattered holo with silver flakes and black holo micro glitter. Not only is this really beautiful, but being a Scorpio I just love the name too. Great formula with no issues. This is two coats, no top coat.



Demi-mondie is light/medium grey, with a hint of purple, linear holo. This is such a unique and softly beautiful color. Another really smooth application. This is two coats, no top coat.



Seance is a burgundy linear holo with a gold shimmer. If you're a shimmer lover, you'll love this one! It's totally right up my alley. This is two coats, no top coat.




September 2016 Limited Edition


September LE 2016 Morning Glory is a purple/pink creme with contrasting blue flakes and shimmer, and very subtle holo. This shade is totally unique to anything I own. This is two coats, with top coat.




Halloween Story LE


Sinister Squashling  is a neon orange jelly, with a gold overlay, colour shifting sparks and black holo microglitter. My photos are not showing how neon the orange is, so just imagine this shade slightly punchier. Such a perfect Halloween orange and I love the complexity. It is basically a one coater, but I did two, plus top coat.



Chases The Fairy is a neon green jelly with black shred glitter. I know this one says neon also, but it's a soft slime kind of neon. So I feel my photos here are pretty accurate. Another really fun Halloween shade. This is three coats, plus top coat.



Into The Blood Woods is a teal based jelly with cherry microglitter and rose gold flakes. WOW, this is just gorgeous! It may be part of the Halloween collection but I would wear this any day. This is two thicker coats, with top coat.


These polishes are available now (I'm not seeing Morning Glory at the moment, I'll check on that) on the Celestial Cosmetics Australian website and on their international website.


Celestial Cosmetics



With so many stunning shades to choose from, which is your favorite? If I was forced to narrow it down to just two, I would have to go with Seance and Into The Blood Woods.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!