Tuesday, September 20, 2016

31DC2016 Day 20: Layered Watermarble


Hello again! This is my second post this day, and once again I'm all caught up on the 31 Day Challenge. Now if I can just stay on track for the final 11 days. For my watermarble mani I used the same technique as my ABC Challenge L is for Layered nails. I think this is such a fun technique that creates a really unique look. 


To create this look I started off with a white base. Then I watermarbled a petal pattern using purple, pink, orange, and clear polish, on each nail. Then I did the same pattern but placed it in the opposite direction on each nail. I love how unique each one turned out!




What I used:
Pipe Dream Polish Flower Power- purple
Pipe Dream Polish Hippy Chick- pink
Pipe Dream Polish Lava Lamp- orange
Pipe Dream Polish Clearwater


Looking back:
31 Day Challenge 2014- Distressed Water Marble
31 Day Challenge 2013- Green and Gold


What do you think of the design? Do you love it as much as I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!