Saturday, September 10, 2016

31DC2016 Day 10: Quatrefoil Gradient


Hello lovelies! It's already day 10 of the 31 Day Challenge! Can you believe it? Only 21 more days to go.. Aye yai yai. Deep breaths.. I can do this! Today's mani is inspired by the "gradient" prompt. I cannot believe how crisp and clean the quatrefoil design came out with my vinyl stencils. I think that may be the best I've ever done before. As the Challenge goes on I keep thinking, now THIS mani is my favorite so far, and today's nails make me think that once again. 



Two of the polishes I used for this gradient are new from the China Glaze Rebel Collection (Fall 2016)- Dope Taupe and Fresh Prince-ss. I love both colors on their own and they look great together. I looked through my China Glaze collection and chose two more of my favorite polishes (Below Deck and I'm Not Lying), which explains one reason why I love this so much. 


What I used:
China Glaze Below Deck- brown/purple
China Glaze Dope Taupe- light taupe
China Glaze Fresh Prince-ss- pink
China Glaze I'm Not Lying- gold glitter
Seche Vite top coat
What's Up Nails Quatrefoil Vinyl Stencils
Born Pretty Store gold decoration


Looking back:
31 Day Challenge 2014- Idea of Happiness
31 Day Challenge 2013- Autumn Leaves


I really wanted to wear these nails for longer than just an evening, but such is life in the 31 Day Challenge. I may just have to recreate this sometime in the future when I can keep it on longer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!