Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Mani Swap With @talialouisenails


Hello ladies! I have some fun nail art to share with you today! This week the very talented @talialouisenails and I did a mani swap, and this was my recreation of a design she did awhile ago. As soon as I first saw her post this adorable neon polka dot design I saved in my "to-try" folder, and when the opportunity came to do a swap with her I immediately knew I would choose this one!

I generally really struggle with creating uniform polka dot patterns. To make mine look as good as hers I stamped my dots in white first (I used a ivory polish over the white on my ring finger), then went over them with colored polish and a dotting tool. It came out looking pretty crisp, don't you think?



What I used:
Rica Whiteout
Rica Blackout
Philly Loves Lacquer Pinking Of You, We've Got It Glowing On, Sunshine After The Rain, This Lime Around, Blue Kids On The Block
MoYou London Pro XL 01 stamping plate
Seche Vite top coat


Want to see what mani of mine @talialouisenails chose to recreate? Click here to check out our many swap collage. She chose one of my most popular designs and I love her version! Let me know what you think! It makes me think of a roller skating rink with the lights off and the colored disco ball on. How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!