Wednesday, August 31, 2016

31 Day Challenge 2016

It's that time of year again when the I lose all my good sense and join in the 31 Day Challenge! This will be my third time participating, so I have a pretty good idea of the mess I'm getting myself into. My first two years I participated were 2013 and 2014 (visit the links to see what I came up with!). I wasn't able to do it last year for a myriad of reasons and have been looking forward to diving into it this year. What is the 31 Day Challenge? Go visit Chalkboard Nails FAQs page to learn all about it!



The first two times around I was really focused on trying new techniques and experimenting. This year my focus will be more oriented around just completing the challenge. Hopefully I'll still come up with some good designs in the process! I still have product reviews to share, so I'll be double posting a number of times during the month. 

So who is joining in with me this year? I can feel the dread setting in all ready.. See you tomorrow with my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!