Saturday, July 16, 2016

piCture pOlish Freya's Cats


I have a quick swatch post for you today! Freya's Cats is one of the very first piCture pOlish shades I ever got. I had planned to do some Fourth of July nail art with it a couple weeks ago. Once I applied it though I didn't want to add a thing, and wore it in all it's glory for the holiday.

Freya's Cats is a brilliant royal blue jelly with that famous piCture pOlish scatter holo. The application was super smooth and easy. This was two thicker coats (with some touch up on my pinky) plus top coat.



Isn't this color just divine? I can't believe the last time I wore it (in a nail art mani) was last year!

Freya's Cat's retails for $14 AUD and can be purchased through the piCture pOlish website or through their international stockists.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!