Wednesday, May 25, 2016

UberChic Beauty Nautical Mini Stamping Plate Review


Hello lovelies! Today I am sharing with you another UberChic Beauty stamping plate review! The theme for this new Uber Mini plate is Nautical, one of my favorite themes ever. If I could have my whole house nautical I would! For now though all the nautical things are going on my nails, and I'm loving it. This plate is packed with a great mixture of pretty, fun, and adorable images. Let's sea (haha) what I came up with!

For this mani I went with a ocean current and coral look. I water marbled some blues and greens for the background. Then to help the coral shade pop, I double stamped it with white underneath. I'm still getting the hang of the more precise double stamping method.



Products used:
Pipe Dream Polish Happy Hour- turquoise
Pipe Dream Polish Keep Calm- mint
Pipe Dream Polish Chillax- blue
Rica Whiteout- white
OPI Cajun Shrimp- coral



In this mani I used my favorite image from the plate, this beautiful spiral shell. I did an easy squish/stamped marble for the base. Then I stamped different areas of the shell image on each nail.



Products used:
Powder Perfect Turtledoves- ivory
Pipe Dream Polish Unwind- nude
Zoya Flynn- tan
OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh- taupe
Rica Blackout- black
Seche Vite top coat



For this third look I started with a glitter jelly polish to create depth, then stamped on the wave image. I was really impressed with how well this one picked up despite how delicate the lines are. I wanted to show off this adorable submarine image so I double stamped that one too, with white first, then yellow. 



Products used:
Pretty & Polished Heart of The Ocean- blue glitter crelly
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue-Away- light blue
Rica Point Pleasant- yellow
Seche Vite top coat


The Uber Mini Nautical Stamping Plate retails for $7.99 and can be purchased through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty

Instagram


What is your favorite image from the Uber Mini Nautical plate? How would you use it? I hope you liked my review and that I've helped inspire some future nautical manis!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!