Monday, May 2, 2016

Philly Loves Lacquer The Dirty 30 Birthday Trio

Hello ladies! Today I have for you a fabulous trio from Philly Loves Lacquer made up of three stunning jewel toned polishes. They're not exactly what you'd expect during a Spring/Summer release, but then again it's Fall/Winter in the other half of the world. With colors this beautiful, does that even matter?

Formula and Application:
The formulas are all 5-Free (meaning no Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor) and vegan. The trio is comprised of two holo jelly microglitters and one glitter jelly with flakies. The microglitters apply really easily, while the one with flakies took a little more effort. I will explain a little more with each one.

Bottle and Brush:
The bottles contain 15ml/.5 fl.oz. The brushes are skinny and round. The length is medium sized and flexes well for application.


Eighty6 is a deep teal full coverage jelly filled with holo and non-holo microglitter. With intense shades like these I'm always wary of staining, but I did wear it for a couple hours with no discoloring! This was two easy coats. The microglitter was thirsty so I also applied two coats of top coat.




Foxy Lady is a reddish pink full coverage jelly filled with holo and non-holo microglitter. This is a unique red in my collection, and I think the pink tones make it great for Summer. The application was easy. I think two coats would have looked good, but did a third just in case. Again I applied two coats of top coat.




Forever 29 is a deep purple glitter jelly filled with various colors of UCC flakies, chameleon chrome flakies, and holo micro glitter. In my opinion, I saved the best for last. I have soo many purple polishes but this one has got to be one of my favorites. The first coat applies really patchy, probably because of the big size of the flakes. The second and third coats though applied nice and smooth over it. Just one coat of top coat here.




Each polish is available as either mini ($6) or full size ($12). What do you think of the collection? Do you have a favorite?



Philly Loves Lacquer



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!