Thursday, May 26, 2016

Paint All The Nails Presents Dotticures


It's time again for another Paint All The Nails linkup! This time around we chose "dotticures" for our monthly theme. I've had an idea for a specific mani involving dots sitting around for months and months. I spent quite some time trying to think of a design for today, I can't believe it didn't come to me sooner.


I received this cute gift bag with solid stripes and uneven gold/bronze dots and instantly thought of putting it on my nails. I love the color combo and I knew right away that I had polishes to match, with the exception of the lightest color. When I spotted Essie Chillato at Ulta I snatched it right up knowing that would be the perfect missing shade. I just had to try it now, even if now meant about six months later.



What I used:
Essie Madison Ave-hue- pink
Essie Chillato- lime
Essie Turquoise and Caicos- turquoise
Essie Naughty Nautical- teal
Essie Good As Gold- gold
Seche Vite top coat


Although I'm happy to have finally completed the vision I've had in my head for these nails, it's not one of my favorites that I've ever done. I am really excited though to see what all the other ladies have come up with! I'm hoping to get more inspiration for the future. Check out their links below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!