Monday, February 22, 2016

Hehe 075 Stamping Plate Review



Hello there my fine friends! I have another Hehe stamping plate review for you today! My previous one was my Harry Potter nails that I just adored. I have created two different looks using this plate from the Plaids and Floral collection. The collection is full of timeless images that go SO well together. I don't usually do two looks in one post. I like to milk it as much as I can to make sure I post often enough. But since these manis are made using the same plate I'm giving it a try.


The first look I created is simple, easy, and if I may say so, really pretty. I love creating nail art as it has become such a creative outlet for me. I have to tell you a secret though, some of the manis I create I don't really want to wear out the door. This one however, is a look that I would like to wear anywhere and everywhere. The combination of colors and patterns is so flattering, I didn't want to take it off.




Isn't this base polish gorrrgeous?! Ahh, so dreamy!


What I used:
Pahlish Tropical Island Treasure- base
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mint Sprint- dark mint
Seche Vite top coat


For this second mani I went with a more bold and colorful look. I originally started with a much more complex arrangement but halfway through changed course and scaled it back. I'm so glad I changed my mind because I am really pleased with how this came out. The only thing I would have liked to be different is how much area there is of the houndstooth. My nail beds are pretty big and there was no way to get it stamped on without including some of the flower with it too.




What I used:
Colores de Carol Lillian- lime
Colores de Carol Royce- coral
Colores de Carol Bling!- silver holo glitter
KBShimmer Eyes White Open- white
Konad Special Polish black


What did you think of the looks I created? Do you have a favorite? I still have more plate reviews to come, so be on the lookout. I want to remind you that there are Hehe imitation plates out there which are of poor quality. Genuine high quality Hehe plates are only available directly through the Aiyoohehe website.

Aiyoohehe




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!