Monday, November 9, 2015

It's A Girl!



Hey all you lovely people! I wanted to give you a personal update to let you know that I've had my baby! It's a girl, she's beautiful, the sweetest thing ever, and I'm in heaven right now. Now that she's here, I'm trying to figure out how to fit in painting my nails, taking photos, and writing blog posts. While I get into my groove you will be seeing some guest posts in the coming weeks. Some super talented ladies will be gracing this humble blog with their presence so make sure to stay tuned!



The base polish I used for this is OPI Chiffon My Mind. It has a really pretty subtle shimmer to it that unfortunately you can't see here. I wanted to get a good shot of this in the sun but the skies have been stormy and this was the best I could do. Also, do the hearts look a little blurry to you? It's because they're actually double stamped. I stamped with a light lilac polish first, which then turned invisible once the pink polish and top coat was over it. At least the little feeties turned out just how I wanted!


Look! She totally has my nails! Awwww.... :)

What I used:
OPI Chiffon My Mind- white base color
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pink Blink- pink
Polish My Life Muscat Martini- used for the feet
MoYou London Princess 11 stamping plate


Thanks to all my wonderful readers who have stuck around during this crazy year! I may have my hands full but I really hope to keep my blog active and continue with new content. I still need this outlet to give me some sanity. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!