Friday, December 12, 2014

My True Love Creations Fall 2014 Collection


Hey All! Today I have a some polishes from a new-to-me indie brand, My True Love Creations. MTL Creations hails from Canada and offers a range of products in addition to nail polish, including bath products and crocheted hats.


Formula: MTL polishes are all 5-free (meaning no Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor). All three of the holo shades are jelly formulas. Each one applied evenly and smoothly with no issues. I personally don't like having visible nail line showing through the polish, so I used three thin coats for all three. Even with three coats there is some VNL. All are shown without topcoat.

Brush and Bottle: The bottles I received were minis so I can't speak to the full size ones. Being minis the handles of course were short, but the brushes were a good medium size. 


Once in a Blue Moon is a medium linear holographic teal-leaning blue jelly. The holo is the strongest in this shade compared to the other two.



Forest Lumina is a scattered holographic emerald green jelly with gold micro shimmer. The golden shimmer adds extra interest to this shade.



Apple Crush is a scattered holographic burnt orange jelly with golden micro shimmer. I'd have to say this is my favorite out of the collection because I don't have another polish quite this shade.



Star Dust is a golden micro glitter in a clear/honey base. I have one coat shown over Wet n' Wild Fast Dry Ebony Hates Chris. The glitters applied easily as you would expect a micro glitter to.



The mini sized bottles (5ml) are sold for $3.11 and full size (15ml) are $7.11. Shipping is currently available to Canada, UK, and Us.

My True Love Creations

Did any of these catch your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!