Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Formula X for Sephora Nova


Hello ladies! Today I have a really lovely polish for you, Formula X Nova from their Celestials collection. You haven't seen a whole lot of textured polishes on the blog, I think this may only be the third. The others are here and here

Textured polishes have slowly grown on me. The scratchy tips aren't the best feeling, but not that horrible either. To be perfectly honest, the main reason I haven't been motivated to buy more is that they just don't photograph well. Would you forgive me if I say I think they look ugly in photos? Hey, I'm just saying what we're all thinking. 

Well, this is where you just have to take my word that this is actually really pretty in person. There's this wonderful diffused sparkly glow that cameras refuse to pick up. I'm not the best photographer by any means, but even the advanced photographers can never quite showcase them as they are in real life. If you've worn textured polishes, you know what I mean. If you haven't, you'll just have to use your imagination.


This is two coats, no topcoat.



I picked up this beauty at TJMaxx for only $5! They usually retail at Sephora for $12.50, so I couldn't resist. Of course since it was at a discount store I assumed they must be being discontinued. So I checked at Sephora.com to find out. I found here that this shade, plus two of the other Celestials  are marked down to $6. You might want to take advantage of the clearance price before they're all gone.

How do you feel about textured polishes? Do you feel photos ever do them justice? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!