Saturday, March 15, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Half Moons With Zoya Hunter and Opal

I have a quick St. Patrick's Day mani for you today. The star of the show here is Zoya Opal, a polish I bought months ago and can't believe I'm just now showing off! What better time to do it than for the upcoming holiday? I have another St. Patty's theme mani I hope to have for you on Monday, so don't forget to tune in!

Artificial lighting:



To create this manicure I applied two coats Zoya Hunter, then applied fast dry top coat. After they were nice and dry I placed reinforcement labels over my cuticles. Then I painted on one coat of Zoya Opal, then a matte top coat before removing the labels.

Outdoor lighting:




What I used:
Zoya Hunter
Zoya Opal
China Glaze Matte Magic
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly
Reinforcement labels

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think in the comments. :)

5 comments:

  1. That Zoya Opal is amazing! What makes it look like that? Is it just a different type of glitter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opal looks amazing on Hunter- nice combo! I love the halfmoons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that polish!!! So gorgeous! Maybe I can find it in Air Force Blue? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!