Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ulta Professional Nail Lacquer Twilight

Today's mani features Ulta Professional Nail Lacquer Twilight. I had a request to swatch Twilight after using it in my Nude Nail With Two Toned Tips post. I love the color of this polish, which is a mix of pewter and gunmetal with silver shimmer. This is a great Winter shade!



The formula is good and application was smooth. I used two coats, plus top coat. The one complaint about the Ulta Professional polishes is that the square caps are big and bulky. It's annoying trying to find a good way to hold the cap while applying the polish. The polish itself though didn't give me any issues.




Ulta Professional Nail Lacquer retails for $7.50 at Ulta stores or Ulta.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!