Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Formula X for Sephora Wham!

Today I have another Formula X swatch for you. Wham! is from the Xplosive Top Coats category, as is Chaotic, which I swatched here. It is described as "white confetti", and contains multiple sizes of hex glitter along with bar glitter. It applied easily, with just a little coaxing needed to get the bar glitters in the right place.


This polish is certainly eye-catching. I had a number or people ask, "Oo, what is that?", or "How did you do that?"



This is one coat of Wham! shown over two coats of OPI Muir Muir on the Wall. This last photo shows off the color shifts of the OPI polish the best. I'm a fan of Muir Muir because it's so vampy and mysterious. I think the two paired well together.


Formula X for Sephora Wham! retails for $12.50 and can be purchased at Sephora locations or Sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!